Do you want to add a question? Please write your question here.


Showing Tag: "problems with teachers" (Show all posts)

If I'm not satisfied with my teachers and courses, what should I do?

Posted by Kaplan Aspect Staff on Tuesday, December 2, 2008, In : Change Classes 

Problems with teachers -

Firstly, if you have a problem with your classes then talk to your teacher.  Teachers often appreciate getting new ideas/ suggestions from students.  If you don’t tell your teacher you have a problem they can’t help you solve the problem.  Teachers are there to help.  Talk to them first.  Second, please go to the academic office and talk to Betsy or Lee.  Explain the problem to them so that they can help you.

Problems with courses –

If you have a problem wi...

Continue reading ...

Make a free website with Yola