Do you want to add a question? Please write your question here.


Can I go to Canada for the weekend or more?

Posted by Kaplan Aspect Staff on Tuesday, December 2, 2008 Under: Travel

          Yes, you can go to Canada.  Please come to the front desk early with your bus/plane/car tickets or receipts and your I-20 (if you are an F-1 student).  For students on an F-1 visa, you must have at least two weeks of school left.  Do you need a visa to enter Canada?  Check this website:  Have a great trip!

In : Travel 

Tags: canada 

Make a free website with Yola